iVisions Web Portal
IF YOU ARE NOT CURRENTLY REGISTERED follow these easy steps:
1. Go to the District website www.crookcountyschools.org and click on “Staff” on the right end of the HOME bar.
2. On the Staff page click on “iVisions Portal”.
3. Click on “Register” in the upper right hand corner of the page.
4. Fill in the “Register”.
|• Enter your First Name only|
|• Enter your Last Name only|
|• Enter your User Name, it should be FirstName.LastName|
|(Don’t forget to put in the dot “.” and no spaces between your first and last name)|
|• Enter your Password – a password of your choice.|
|(Write this password down as you will use it every time you get into iVisions!)|
|• Please use your District e-mail address, it should be FirstName.LastName@crookcounty.k12.or.us)|
5. Please Enter your information to be authenticated
|a. Last 4 digits of your SS#.|
|b. Home Zip code|
|c. Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY).|
6. Click Register
7. Please verify the information on this page is correct and click “LINK”
The system will then require you to review your employment information and link your record. If the information is correct, Click on “Link” and your account will be active. If the system does not find a link, please contact Tina Simmons at tina.simmons @crookcounty.k12.or.us or 541-447-5099.
Here are just some of the features you will have access to:
• Employee Compensation and Earnings Reports
• Attendance and Leave Balances
• Tax Withholding Forms
• Employee and Emergency Contact Information
Welcome to Crook County School District!