Pioneer High School
To benefit the individual student and the community as a whole, Pioneer High School provides an opportunity for academic and personal growth in an alternative setting that promotes individual responsibility for attaining readiness to succeed in a rapidly evolving world.
Expectations for Students
- “Right time, right place” (words and actions)
- Work quietly and be productive (earn credits!)
- Allow others to learn
- Respect yourself, others, and property
- Act reasonably and responsibly
9:20 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
641 E. First St.
- Cafeteria Menu
- Course Content
- Daily Schedules
- Fee Payment
- New Personal Electronic Device Procedures
- ODE Report Cards
- Oregon English Language Learner Report
- Procedimiento de Dispositivos Electrónicos Personales
- School Fees
- School Supplies List
- Staff Directory
- Student/Parent Handbook
- Student Resources
- Vaccination Chart/Vaccination Chart Spanish