If you receive your district email on an iPhone you will have to update your password on the iPhone to continue to receive email once your Windows login has changed on iPhone. Here are some steps on how to do so. If you run into any problems during the process or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Technology.
- From the home screen, select “Settings”.
- From there select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
- Select your district email account (the one that has @crookcounty.k12.or.us on it)
- Select the account at the top of the screen.
- Erase the password that was in there and input your new password.
That’s it! You have just updated your iPhone to continue receiving email. Again, don’t hesitate to reach out to any of us in Technology for any help or questions, it’s what we’re here for.