Nutrition Services

Crook County School District

Online Free & Reduced Meal Application

Applications will be accepted beginning August 1, 2022.

Free Meal Eligibility Chart

See which schools offer free meals for students. Not all schools meet the federal guidelines to provide free lunches.

Contact Nutrition Services

471 NE Ochoco Plaza Dr
Prineville, OR 97754
(541) 447-5664

Leland Bliss

Nutrition Services Director

Denny Bauldree

Nutrition Services Manager

Dean Williams

Warehouse Driver

Meal Prices & Menus


Meal Prices



School Menus 2022-23




Menús Escolares 2022-23



Free & Reduced Meals

  (For questions or additional assistance, please contact Nikki Gorski at 541-447-5664)


Free & Reduced Meal Information




Información de comidas gratis y reducidas



Online Application



Aplicaciones en linea




Release of Information Form




Forma de liberacion de informacion



Meal Account Balances & Payments


Check Account Balance & Make a Payment




Online Payment System Instructions



Free Meal Eligibility by School

Green = Yes | Red = No

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or