Curriculum and Instruction
471 NE Ochoco Plaza Dr Prineville, OR 97754
- Adopción Curricular ADOPTION LIST/ LISTA DE ADOPCIÓN
- Class Content & Criteria/Contenido y Criterios de la Clase
- Crook County SD – SIA Agreement
- Curriculum Adoption
- District Curriculum Standards/Estándares del Plan de Estudios del Distrito
- Informe de Aprendiz del Idioma Inglés de Oregon
- Notificación del Derecho a Objetar el Uso del Material
- Notification of the Right to Object to use of Material
- Oregon English Language Learner Report
- Positive Behavior Support – (PBIS)
- Response to Intervention (RTI)/Respuesta a la Intervención (RTI)
- SIA Agreement CCSD-PBCCS 2020-21
- Staff Development Calendar 2019-20/Calendario de Desarollo del Personal 2019-20
- TAG (Talented & Gifted)/TAG (Talentoso y Dotado)
We are pleased to introduce our newest staff member, Shannon McCaw, as our half-time math coach for all Crook County Schools. Shannon will be working with math teachers in our district to
improve all aspects of our math instruction, data analysis,
assessment, and standards alignment. Shannon has been the preeminent math consultant in the state of Oregon with over
20 years of consulting experience and curriculum development.
She’s worked with over 300 districts and has overseen dramatic improvements in student outcomes. Shannon also happens to be
the author of “Oregon Focus on Math” our current middle school textbook for math instruction.
Shannon will continue providing staff development, such as our summer math work (details coming soon), along with her partners –
Jen Hunt and Laura Nelson – for math teachers at all levels. Her office will be located at Crook County High School. Shannon has recently re-located from the Willamette Valley to Powell Butte with her family.